SWP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Offensive Raid Idea

3 posters

Go down

Offensive Raid Idea Empty Offensive Raid Idea

Post  Ricker Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:14 am

I noticed when someone tried to raid me a while back that if I had resources currently under sell in the market their attack canceled the market sell. The market sell being canceled put me over my cranny limit for Teutons (which the attacker was), but they got nothing. So from what I can tell the market can be used as a dirty version of a cranny to protect against one attack.

So my idea is; let's target one of the people who currently has 2000~4000+ resources for sell in the market and attack them as a group. The idea is that canceling the market sell may put them well over the cranny limit. We would need to coordinate the times to make it an effective raid and the first attack will need to clear out the troops. But if we did the math ahead of time we could probably make it so all of our troop arrive within ~10 minutes of each other and we make a killing on the raid. This should be a lot more effective than all of us raiding low population or weak individuals in hope of getting some extra resources.

The downside of this is that the individuals currently with that much for sell are in the top alliance and are probably using the market as an extra cranny since you can't get those resources from the first attack. There is an individual currently near us who has 2000 resources for sell in the market and does not belong to an alliance.

Ricker

Back to top Go down

Offensive Raid Idea Empty Re: Offensive Raid Idea

Post  White Flame Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 am

yeah, so i guess the idea's postponed until we get a bit stronger?
Or bigger?

White Flame

Back to top Go down

Post  MetallicaMan Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm

Idk. I dont really think that we should do this. especially now that bigdrew got all his troops killed today. Crying or Very sad
MetallicaMan
MetallicaMan
Admin

https://southwestpain.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum